Saturday, June 29, 2013

Email: May 27, 2013

Dear Family, 
 
This week was a slower one but we did find two new investigators and started teaching Charlottes daughter Candie a lot more and she is very receptive to it.  We haven't been able to set a baptism date with her because she hasn't felt like she has got an answer that they book of Mormon is true yet but she hasn't been reading very long at all.  We are doing a big memorial day BBQ with the singles branch that they do every year and we're playing softball and its missionaries against the branch.  We are totally going to win ha ha.  I knelt down yesterday and made some goals with heavenly father for things that I want to accomplish while I am here and things that I would do to accomplish them.  I love that I am better at setting goals now and making plans to accomplish them. 
We picked up another former investigator in the singles branch and started teaching him again.  His name is Jared Wilson, he has a lot of stuff that he needs to get over and stop doing before he ever gets baptized but he is awesome and wants to be happy and he says that hes not right now.  Not too much else to tell, more this next week after we start teaching those gators and finding more and seeing a bunch of miracles.  I love you all very much! 

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment