Saturday, June 29, 2013

Email: June 10, 2013

Dear Familia!
 
Well another week bites the dust.  It was a good one though.  It has been really hot here all week and I totally love it!  We got to go up and do a big service project on Saturday with the Singles branch at this place called Lake of the Woods.  Real original name I know, ha ha.  They have a girls camp up there that is owned by the church I think that needed to be cleaned up before they could use it in the upcoming weeks.  We helped clear up all the old logs and such, and Elder Perrine and I helped mostly with the mess hall.  We got all of the cob webs out of the rafters and then we cleaned the floor and painted it.  It was way fun and very pretty up there!  When we come through Klamath we will have to take a look around! 
 
Also, I was talking to Fawn and Charlotte on Sunday and they are both getting into their family history and so I want to go to the Medford temple with them to do baptisms for the first time when we come back!  They were both very excited to do that and so we are making it a plan.  Just thought that I should let you know.  I am so excited for those families, I love them so much!  We did a lot of finding this week and found 3 new investigators and one of them actually is related to a member in the ward which is awesome!  We met with a lot of less active people also and we had a bunch of them at church in both the branch and the ward.  We had like 7 altogether!  That was very exciting because some of them we have been working with for a long time and haven't seen much progress with until then!  We didn't teach a huge amount of lessons but that's okay, I still feel that it was a successful week.  We have lots of good stuff planned for this week and we have zone conference on Tuesday over in Medford that should be pretty fun!  I get to see a lot of people for the last time which will be super fun!  Well, we actually have a ton of stuff to get done to day so I have to jet, but I love you all very much! 

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment