Saturday, June 29, 2013

Email: June 17, 2013

Dear Family,
 
I am going to ask you to forgive me for not making these last few emails very long.  It is hard sitting here and thinking about not doing this anymore soon.  We did have really good week.  We found a few new investigators because I offered to change their brakes for them!  We had tracted into them a long time ago and then we tried back and they said that they needed their brakes changed, so I said I could do it.  We borrowed some tools and went over and did it!  It took me two days because the car was a little different that I had tried it on before but after I figured it out it went really fast.  The second day that we were there we started talking about the church and family history and it was an amazing conversation and Tamy was very prepared to hear the message that we were sharing with her.  She lives with her husband and sister and daughter, so the whole family is going to get involved!  They told us that they couldn't make it to church this week but that they were for sure going to be there the next week.   I love finding people who are prepared to hear the gospel, it strengthens my testimony a lot.  We heard from a returned missionary yesterday in sacrament meeting who has been home for 3 weeks, it was very emotional for me and I feel like I cried the whole time.  I love this work and being a missionary more than I can even express to any of you.  I love this gospel and I believe that the church was restored with all my heart.  I love you all very much!  

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment