Saturday, June 29, 2013

Email: December 24, 2012

Dear Family,
 
Sorry this letter is going to be short, the library is closed today so we had to use the clerks office at the church and we only have 2 computers for 4 of us so sorry again!  But I get to talk to you tomorrow!!!  I am excited! 
 
This week was super slow actually, Elder Aragon was sick for most of it so we had 3 days where work didn't get done.  One of them I went on exchanges with Elder Parker who is in the other ward here so I got to get out of the house which was nice.  I don't like having that much free time on my hands anymore, it sucks!  I did a lot of reading, I made a goal to finish the book Jesus the Christ before I go home also so I read like 6 chapters in that which was cool.  It has so much information.  The days that we did have to work though went really well.  Teresa who is one of our investigators told us that she wants to get baptized and is now thinking about a day and Dan prayed!  He doesn't have a faith that god is there yet.  His whole family are members and he is active in the church and has a calling in the scouts but  he doesn't have that faith yet but he says that he wants to!  We also picked up a few more potentials which was awesome.  I am excited about the work here, it is going to pick up even more than it has been after the holidays! 
 
Well I love you guys and hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment