Saturday, June 29, 2013

Email: January 14, 2013

Dear Family,

The weeks are flying by faster and faster, its sad to see.  We had a missionary kid who is leaving on his mission to Peru who gave his "farewell" talk yesterday and it got me really emotional.  It made me look back on the time that I have served and realize I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.  Its hard yeah, but sooooo worth it. 
 
Well this one is going to be short we don't have a ton of time today because we are going over to Lincoln City for our last p-day together as a zone.  Transfers are coming next week and we aren't sure who is leaving.  We had a week full of miracles though especially with the Johnson family.  It is a mom and 4 kids that are so ready for the gospel and they are already talking about being members before we have even set a date with them and we have only met with them twice.  We are going to set a date and three of them are going to be baptized soon. Sorry I can't say much more than that this week.  I love you all very much!!

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment