Monday, September 24, 2012

Email: September 17, 2012


Dear Family,

Well, as I said last week, it is transfers.  I didn't get transferred anywhere but I am getting a new companion today.  I am super bummed about that.  I love Elder Worsencroft and I am going to miss him a ton, we got a long really well.  My new comps name is Elder Sheen.  I have met him a few times and I know his trainer pretty well and I hear a lot of good things about him.  They switched up a bunch of stuff on us this time.  We don't cover the YSA branch anymore and they took our car and we are full bike.... again.  Plus they made us co district leaders which is really weird, I have only heard of that twice so far and I don't know why they do it.  This is the only part of a mission that I don't like.  I don't like being subject to so much change all the time.  It's frustrating but I have felt like this almost every time and I get over it so I will eventually.   

Other than that, it wasn't the most eventful week.  We don't have a lot of work going on in Takena, we were trying to work more with the YSA with school starting.  So its going to be almost starting fresh with the whole ward.  I love the people here though they are awesome.  We are going to spend the week getting organized and doing a lot of finding.  We have been challenging the members to share the gospel so we are going to follow up on a lot of those and try and get some new investigators out of it.  

So one month from tomorrow I will have been out a year this time.  I can't believe how fast it has gone.  I have been looking back on how I did in each of my areas and if I worked my hardest and it has given me a good boost to do better to not have any regrets and find everyone that I am supposed to.  Well like I said, I don't have too much to say this week, I will probably have a ton to talk about next but I love you all very much.  Have a great week!  

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment