Monday, September 24, 2012

Email: May 14, 2012


Dear Family,

This will be a very short email because I got to talk to you all yesterday!  I realize that I didn't even say hi to jeff, so tell him I said hello!  I have to be in Eugene later today at 4 so it is kind of a busy day.  I will go up there and stay over night at the mission home and then come back tuesday with my new companion.  I am a little nervous about training and doing it right but I will do my best and work hard with him.  I am trying to get better at setting goals and really trying to achieve them.  I am really bummed that Elder Mildenhall is leaving.  We have had a really fun transfer and I didn't really want it to end.  This one will probably go by really fast also because it will be all new stuff.  We are going to find a whole mess of people to baptize and get them in the water!!  Well love you all very much again. 

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment