Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tender Moments (by Mom)

*I walked into my bedroom one day last week & Mike was showing Marshall slides from his mission. Very sweet!

*Matthew & Melinda laying on Marshall's bed laughing & talking with him as he did his final packing the morning he left.

*Watching each of my children say goodbye to Marshall...almost harder than saying goodbye myself. (Nice to know how much they really do love each other!)

*Megan & Marshall having lunch together every Wednesday the last few months.

*I told Maggie that it is okay to cry when she feels like crying because she misses Marshall. So yesterday, I heard her telling Mike not to worry if she starts crying randomly, she is just missing Marshall & "it's perfectly normal".

*Mckay-crying his eyes out as he left for Chicago.

*Mom & Dad & Amy & Rodney & Jacob & Alyson taking the time to travel all the way here so they could share this special experience with us.

*Jonathan & Julie, Emily, David, Josh, Ryan & Benjamin spending pretty much the whole farewell weekend with us. We had so much fun together!

*Watching Marshall walk through the MTC doors.




No comments:

Post a Comment