Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farewell

Marshall's farewell was on Sunday, May 9th, 2010.
Happy Mother's Day Mom ;)
He spoke about Mothers & his talk was really great.
The best part was that he quoted Backstreet Boys :)

"It takes a lot to know what is love.
It's not the big things but the little things
that can mean enough.
A lot of prayers to get me through.
And there is never a day that passes by
I don't think of you.
You were always there for me.
Pushing me & guiding me
always to succeed.

God has been so good
Blessing me with the family
who did all they could.
And I've had many years of grace
And it flatters me when I see a smile on your face.
I wanna thank you for what you've done.
In hopes I can give back to you
And be the perfect son.

You showed me how to love.
You showed me how to care.
And showed me that you would always be there.
I wanna thank you for the time.
And I'm proud to say you're mine.

You showed me
when I was young just how to grow.
You showed me everything that I should know.
You showed me just how to walk without your hands.
'Cause mom, you always were the perfect fan."


The bishop got up afterward & said he
never thought he would ever hear Backstreet Boys quoted in
Sacrament Meeting.
Ha ha ha!

After Sacrament Meeting lunch was prepared for
everyone at our house.
Lots & lots of family & friends were there to support Marsh.
We even had family who came all the way from California to hear his talk :)













Last picture of the whole family for two years!
What a WONDERFUL day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment