Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Some thoughts from Mom

This week was a hard week & my heart hurts.
It feels like there is a big hole at our house.
But even as my heart hurts, every part of my heart knows that
Marshall is doing what God wants him to doing right now.
I've thought a lot about sacrifice this week.
Jesus Christ sacrificed His all for us & he expects us to sacrifice our all for Him.
I've noticed in my life that as I sacrifice for God & for Christ, great things happen
because of it.
I know that will happen this time as well.
As our family gives up two years of our time with Marshall, many wonderful
things will happen, to him, to our family & to those he serves in Oregon.
I've also done some reflecting on Marshall's life & the many people who have helped
him get to where he is today. I am so very grateful to all of you family, friends,
teachers, advisors, Bishops, other moms who have influenced his life for good.
Thank you for sharing his journey with him & for making an immeasurable
difference in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment