Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Email: December 26, 2011

Hello Family!

Long time no talk! We have a shorter pday today because of the time we had off yesterday. So this will be a very short email. Seeing as I talked to you all yesterday! We have Saturday as a pday this week because of New Years so I will probably email again then. Last week it felt like there was a lot of wasted time so I have made a goal again this week to always have something to do no matter what. Yesterday was harder than I expected but afterwards I had a greater desire to work harder. I really cant wait for transfers to come. One of us will be leaving and I feel that things will go a lot better after that. But I am still trying to make it the best right now. Thank you again for all the presents and all that you have done for me! Have a fun time at the cabin and snowmobiling and be safe. Love you all very much.

Love,
Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment